Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guest Post at Cycle Like the Sedins: Round 2

Your Vancity Canuck is again writing on Cycle Like the Sedins' mini-blog for the Canucks vs. Blackhawks series. James O'Brien of CLS has invited me to be part of his awesome mini-blogs and has let me ramble on again about the Canucks.

This series will again have a blogger from other team, so this time round, Clare, from All Hawks Hockey will be also posting. I will again try to cross post, or at least update you with the links. If you have any suggestions or want to submit something send me an e-mail. I'll be a little late with my initial postings, and the postings after the home games, because I'm freakin going to them! (well except for Game 1, but rdizzle will be there). Wooooo!

So check out the CLS mini-blog here: Canucks vs. Blackhawks or on the blog list on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment