Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not just Canucks, NW Division Links

Hello readers,

As you know, in the past I have written a few things for Cycle Like the Sedins, and well, I'm back at it again.

Last week was the first week in a brand spankin new series on CLS. James has invited bloggers from around the league to write up weekly links from each Division. So far, there have been contributions from Sens at Land's End for the NE Division and Laura from Wazzupwitchu for the Central Division; the other divisions will be represented soon at this becomes more regular thing with each of the writers (understandably we all have busy lives so we're all trying our best).

I have been representing the NW Division each Thursday morning. Each week I look for posts by bloggers about the NW Division that I feel deserve some attention/love. I try to find something to represent a blogger from each of the 5 teams, it obviously won't always happen, but I try.

So:
  • If you have a blog and have written something that you would like to get featured in my weekly links post, e-mail me at thevancitycanuck [at] gmail.com
  • If you are not a blogger, but have read a story that you think is funny/interesting, also hit me up by e-mail or make a comment on my blog and I'll check it out.
I promise to check out the post, and see if it fits my weekly roundup, even if it doesn't at least I'll check out your blog and keep you in mind for the future. If you have a link for another division, feel free to let me know, and I'll pass your idea along to the blogger in charge of that division.

If you don't have a blog, but would like to try your hand at blogging and would like write something, hit me up by e-mail and I can feature you as a guest post on my blog and link to it through CLS. This would be a great way for people who think that they can write a blog, but haven't tried or are hesitant to get started. It's also very non committal, kinda like a one night stand*

So again, feel free to drop me a line by e-mail at thevancitycanuck [at] gmail.com

*Note: One night stands need not apply. But you can check out my 1st links roundup here, and this week's is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment