Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

No Hockey = The Bachelorette

Did anyone watch the Bachelorette tonight? I did. That's what happens when there is no hockey on Mondays....I start watching the Bachelorette... Tonight's episode was cool because it was in Vancouver....but that's not the point about why I'm writing about it.

Have you seen the the bachelor named Jesse? He's the winemaker from California. His pic on the abc website doesn't really do him justice...neither did the pageboy hat that he sported tonight with his purple shirt...but he looks remarkably like Bieksa....

















well not 100% in that photo...I'll have to find a better photo of Jesse (with some chin scruff) to demonstrate what I'm referring to...but rest assured, Bieksa still rocks the snarl way better than Jesse ever could...

Side thought: Mike the Pizza Entrepreneur? Does that mean he is a pizza delivery guy? just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment