Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Apologies to readers...

This is my half-assed attempt at an apology, that I'm only kinda sorry for.

So I have been a little MIA in the blogging world these days. There were some players transactions which were a little exciting for like 5 minutes, but that's over and done with now (for the most part). The schedule was released this week, and it looks like I will be attending a ridiculous amount of home games in December and January, interrupted by the Olympics (that I will be staying in town for, unless someone convinces me Mexico really is gonna be more fun than Holland House) then a ton more home games in March. But all in all, hockey has be well....not really happening. No?

Instead of hockey...I have been spending far too much time on Lainey Gossip....god I love her. She's the only gossip smut I can read, and is she ever good.

I've also been reading a ton of books. I love book swaps. Especially from L's bookshelf and maybe her roommates (who doesn't notice that I've taken anything). Tonight I'm going to go fanout over HP tonight. If you are anywhere near the Scotiabank theatre tonight...that will be me squealing in excitement leaving the theatre. You may feel free to pretend you don't know who I am if this embarrasses you.

So this post was mostly just to say that I'm not dead or anything...just not blogging madly like I was during the regular season. I'll blog when I find something interesting to talk about...

No comments:

Post a Comment