Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hell must have frozen over...I'm cheering for the Wings

Just for today though, just for today. For the first time EVER, I am cheering for the Wings tonight. Why, you may ask? Well that's because the NHL might do something smart for once. As I have previously written about the NHL bowing down to NBC, and not starting the SCF till June 5th... ESPN reports that the NHL might move up the start date to this Saturday if the Pens and Wings can finish up their series' by Wednesday. Since the Pens swept their series last night...the Wings just have to win tonight...so Go Wings!

While I will be none to please to be sitting inside a watching hockey on Sunday for Game 2, which I assume, since NBC is airing it, will be at some ridiculous time in the afternoon, like noon PT....
Can we just start already? I'm freaking warm outside.

So much news around the NHL these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment